Whenever I go out with the kids, I always make sure we have all our essentials with us. That includes water bottles, a change of clothes, wet wipes, snacks/gummies, bug spray, comics and activity books for the kids. This, on top of my wallet, camera, sunnies, keys and phone.
I am always hard pressed to find a backpack – I always choose them over sling bags so I can have my hands free – that can fit everything in nicely and look good at the same time.
If you have used Jujube bags before, you will know their bags are thoughtfully designed for busy parents and impeccably made with sturdy quality finishing. I really wish I had discovered them sooner!
I couldn’t resist getting it in the retro BFF backpack design and the vibrant signature Tokidoki print which opens up to a chic pink interior. The light coloured lining makes it easy to see what is in the bag.
Few features I really liked:
- The bag is very roomy and can hold all our things easily with room to spare.
- There are side pockets for water bottles (good for ever thirsty children) and many internal compartments, pockets and even a retractable key hook to keep everything organised.
- The bag comes with AgION Antimicrobial Linings which kills germs, mold, mildew, fungus and bacteria.
- It comes with quality finishing like quiet magnets, metal hardware and really smooooth zips. You just know it will last for years.
- Best of all, the bag is made of Teflon fabric protector which repels stains and is completely machine-washable.
Definitely a handy bag that will see a lot of use in our household! You can find the new Jujube Tokidoki SeaPunk range online at Agape Babies. (PS. You can get $10 off every $200 purchase with the code 10OFF)
Disclaimer: I received this Jujube bag for the purpose of this review. No monetary compensation was received. The pleasure was all mine, and all opinions are my own.